Espai Nono is a free education project in Palma.
It is a space designed for children, where freedom and respect are essential. Freedom to experiment, learn, feel and be accompanied with respect and love.
Its educational approach is based on:
- The child has his/her own vital learning process. He/ she marks what, how and when.
- There is no curriculum subjects or skills to achieve either a system based on exams.
- Students are not divided by age groups, on the contrary, there is interaction between different ages.
- Authority principle is rejected. Nono moves away from dogma, wanting to question things with a critical point of view.
- The contact with nature and the game as the methodological basis.